If you answer YES to the following questions, you may be an ideal candidate for LASIK or PRK (You may know the answer to some of these; Dr. Klein can help you answer the rest):
- Are you over the age of 20?
- Do you have a stable glasses or contact lens prescription?
- Are you affected by one of the common types of vision problems such as myopia (nearsightedness), hyperopia (farsightedness), or astigmatism?
- Are you free of diseases that may reduce the effectiveness of LASIK or prevent you from healing quickly and properly?
- Are you adequately informed about the benefits and risks of LASIK?
- Are the physical properties of your eye (such as the shape of your cornea) suitable for surgery?
Let Dr. Klein help you find out the answers to these questions. Dr. Klein is a conservative surgeon. He performs surgery only on patients he feels are very good candidates for the surgery. If there is a real question about whether or not the surgery should be done – Dr. Klein always discourages it.
Contact Dr. Klein for a free evaluation to see whether LASIK or other procedures are good for you.
To see how Dr. Klein can help you, please call us at either of our convenient offices or sign-up online for a free evaluation today